jamma

OBS sökes skördare och skotare

finns det nån som har något bra skördar eller skotar mod, tex ecolog, timberjakt, rottne osv, mvh jamma

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg
On 2017-08-18 at 01:47, Tysken skrev:

hej, är det möjligt att köra med dig nån gång?

tjena, har en online server med två företag igång, jag kör skördare och har lejt skotningen till protimber, de vi är i behov av är nån som kör timmerbil, vi brukar köra varje kväll ungefär 3-5h och eftersom timmerbil köringning går så fort så hade det räckt med att du kommer och kör varann kväll eller då du kan/vill :) MVH jammas AB

Ändrades av jamma

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg
On 2017-08-18 at 01:47, Tysken skrev:

hej, är det möjligt att köra med dig nån gång?

tjena, har en online server med två företag igång, jag kör skördare och har lejt skotningen till protimber, de vi är i behov av är nån som kör timmerbil, vi brukar köra varje kväll ungefär 3-5h och eftersom timmerbil körning går så fort så hade det räckt med att du kommer och kör varann kväll eller då du kan/vill :) firmabil kan ordnas åt dig då jag just bytt upp mig till en cheva 2500 och har en hilux som bara står och rostar ;) MVH jammas AB 

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Här var det ju många skotare å skördare som såg väldigt trevliga ut, vi är nog många här som skulle bli jätteglada om dom släpps, griplastarkärran så riktigt najs ut med :D

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg
On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎07 at 22:57, Timberjack1110d skrev:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=81476063e6f10771

here some more pictures of my machines :) 

If you have questions ore other things, please write me a message (only in english/german please ) 

fsScreen_2017_10_07_22_36_52.thumb.png.8f6c575f34e72672aaff601061a195a0.pngfsScreen_2017_10_07_22_37_04.thumb.png.fdc165e10946e859c2ae70865cbcda3b.pngfsScreen_2017_08_25_12_26_02.thumb.png.fa0a2e0ffa6a89b1d556825e8f2902f2.pngfsScreen_2017_10_07_22_42_29.thumb.png.2b35b428aca48e6579d08658ed04645c.pngfsScreen_2017_10_07_22_42_36.thumb.png.2b42d650f4126738c865ca101e699b37.pngfsScreen_2017_10_07_22_43_10.thumb.png.389dfad442c2ffe8efaf5f0d58b16d71.pngfsScreen_2017_10_07_22_38_07.thumb.png.baa5f308bfadddc03bb6a08b364177fc.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=81476063e6f10771imageproxy.php?img=&key=81476063e6f10771

fsScreen_2017_08_25_12_26_10.png

can i get some of you mods? they are looking realy nice

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Hoвoe oнлaйн Kaзuно - Бoнyc кaждoмy!
Рeгистрирyйся - зaбери свoй Бoнyс и игрaй.
нeoграничeный дeпoзит, и мoмeнтльный вывoд!
https://cahopsong.tk/help/?15561621856649

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg

As Jason walked into Ashleys Jason saw Ashley sitting on her bed looking at her phone. Jason felt nervous due to him getting a text indicating Ashley was angry at him. A-am i in trouble? Jason asked nervously. Ashley pointed to the other bed indicating he sit down. Ashley let out a sigh and turned over and glared at him. do you know WHY I called you in here? Ashley said as she stood up and put her hands on her hips. Jason shook his head no not having a clue on why shes mad. Look at this Ashley said as she handed him his report card. Jason looked down at his legs trying not to make eye...
https://telegra.ph/Ashley-and-Jason-Part-4-1-06-13

There is a knock on the door, and I know it is you. I grab the remote, get up and go to the door, positioning myself behind it as I open it. I hear your intake of breath as you see the twenty five roses on the coffee table. They are in a lillet lead crystal vase, the best they had, but not exactly what I would have gotten had I had more time. Nevertheless, its better than nothing. I grab you as you step in the room,turning to kiss me.Hello, sweetness. I hope you are ready to getthe ride of your life.I am indeed, you reply, rubbing my crotch.Thats good, darling, because Ive...
https://telegra.ph/A-tryst-at-the-Chateau-06-13

Andromeda IThe phone jangled unceremoniously as dawns glow enveloped the flickering remains of the star studded heavens.It was Uncle Harvey, and he needed someone to watch over his remote acreage while he was in the hospital.Harvey was older than history, refusing to succumb to the trials of life and the advancements of modern technology, spending the greater part of his day wandering through his heavily wooded property to feed a flock of chickens and a few head of cattle that free ranged there. His home was an old Airstream with tarps thrown over the top and a small pump house nearby...
https://telegra.ph/Andromeda1-06-13

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Hi tHis is raju and tHis is tHe story ofmy mom How sHe got fucked Hard by my friends dad.my mom name is velamma sHe is a extreme Hot women sHe is 38 yrs old yet sHe is Hot sHe is a typical soutHindian lady Having size of 36-38-44 and Her boobs are big melons of size 36g and are Huge in size round and Her waist is Hot witH some curves and Her ass are Huge and it jiggles wHen sHe walks and sHe is very wHitisH in colour and Her lips are so sexy and pink in colour sHe Had very long Hair wHicH makes Her so sexy all tHe men over our area are fans of my mom tHey are all dying to fuck Her body many...
https://telegra.ph/mom-fucked-by-my-friends-dad-06-13

Part 2 Morning SurpriseJane had been serving in my house for a week. She had been doing great jobs in nursing my son, Reece. I appreciated her passion and her dedication towards this job. However, there was always something from her, like her shadow, had been disturbing my mind. Ever since she came here, my mind had been spinning and echoing about things that I could never ever imagine. She was a sweet girl, no doubt of that. I spent more time with her than my wife due to the different shifts committed by us. As time went by and we got closer, Jane seemed to lose her innocence look....
https://telegra.ph/Nanny---Part-2-Morning-Surprise-06-13

I went down the hall to the elevator and pressed the button, humming to himself as I waited. I had little to fear, after all. At six feet six, my tanned body rippling with muscles, my shaved head gleaming, few indeed were the men willing to challenge my right to do as I pleased. The elevator door opened and I stepped in, auto- matically noticing it was already occupied by a beautiful young woman. It was only as the doors were closing again that I noticed just how gorgeous she really was. Chris turned to look up at the elevator lights, carefully avoiding looking at me.I didnt care. I...
https://telegra.ph/Elevator-06-13

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Pointing to Decker, and Shaka Dog as they were going to have to repeat their senior year in high school. Luckily for me they were over 18. But it was Porpoise that really surprised everyone there by telling us that he was going to MIT in the fall.Somewhere during the conversation Rodney came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist, and took Duke's place as Duke headed for the shower. I got to hear then about how Rodney had been accepted into the Air force Academy, and his plans for becoming the first black man on Mars."Ever eaten a white girl?" I interrupted."Uh,...
https://voltigeur2810759.weebly.com

"Fry, you wannabe demons!" Vey cried as her crackling energy obliterated another rider.Zei focused on two more Sunfury Elves, balling his hands into fists and smashing them together. His targets were suddenly yanked off course, drawn together to collide with a sickening thud and the snap of bones.A few of the quicker Shattered Sun mages followed Zei's example, leaping from the platform and commandeering several of the now-riderless dragonhawks, and flew up to engage the enemy.In the face of such destruction, the remaining riders turned their mounts and fled. Soon, the sky was empty...
https://scarlettmama1378004.weebly.com

Wiping my hand on my pants, I turned the bacon at the stove, then made a picture of Tang. I set it in the refrigerator and happened to look out the kitchen window. I saw a beautiful young woman walking up the sidewalk, staring at the Hampton house across the street. I stared for a moment, both because she was one hot babe, and because the Hamptons were away on vacation. The toast popped up and scared me half to death. I looked back out while I was buttering the toast. She was walking back down the sidewalk. Even as I watched she turned and neared the front of the Hampton house again. I gave...
https://grownman2241825.weebly.com

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg

Победитель лотереи Saturday Lotto о себе и планах на жизнь:
Мы всегда знали, что игроки нашего сайта — люди уникальные и выдающиеся!
Вот, к примеру, история одного из наших победителей. Максим Г. угадал все номера второй категории "5+S" и выиграл 8 736,07 USD (или 11 893,89 AUD австралийских долларов) в Австралийской лотерее Saturday Lotto.
Максим рассказал о себе и поделился планами на будущее:
— Расскажите о себе: Чем Вы занимаетесь? Чем вы увлекаетесь, как проводите свободное время?
На Ваши вопросы с удовольствием отвечу. Мне 53 года, по профессии я механик судовых морозильных устройств. Много лет увлекаюсь игрой на гитаре. Люблю слушать и играть блюз, люблю природу и пытаюсь по возможности непременно выехать на несколько дней из города.
— Что мотивировало Вас начать участвовать в зарубежных лотереях онлайн? Как Вы отыскали наш сайт Agentlotto.Org?
Играть в лотереи я всегда любил и покупал периодически билеты на другом лотто сайте ***. Не знаю, почему там, как-то про него много попадалось информации.
Серьезных призов не было. На то, что выигрывал, сразу брал билеты. Это так и продолжалось до тех пор, пока я не решил испытать Ваш сайт. Скажу честно, смотрел его раньше, но не особо пристально! Совсем недавно решил изучить повнимательнее.
Причина, по которой я стал принимать участие у Вас, — возможность купить 1 билет любой лотереи (чего нет у ***), удобный интерфейс, все просто и понятно, также приемлемая ценовая политика на покупаемые билеты и быстрая техническая поддержка.
— Расскажите о максимальном выигрыше, который вам приходилось срывать: в какую лотерею, сколько Вы выиграли, какова была ваша реакция на победу?
Максимальный выигрыш за все время выпал только с Вами, на Вашем сайте! И я думаю, что это не просто так...!!!
— Представьте, что Вы сорвали умопомрачительный Джекпот. На что Вы потратите главный приз? Поведайте немного о своих будущих планах.
Если повезет сорвать Джекпот, бОльшую часть потрачу на благотворительность. Для себя же открою сеть ресторанчиков, где будет звучать только живой блюз!
Мы поздравляем нашего счастливого победителя с выигрышем! Желаем ему дальнейших побед и осуществления мечты — ведь кто не любит хорошую музыку?
А сегодня мы предлагаем вам принять участие в лучшие зарубежные игры вместе с нами!
Почему комбо-ставка? Эта уникальная опция даст вам шанс сорвать впечатляющие призы в трех играх сразу всего лишь одним кликом!

Dela inlägg

Länk till inlägg